Posted by: the3rdi | March 16, 2010

The House with No Fuel Bills

Saving Energy, Saving Money

Sunday 28th March 2010 will see two houses in Balsall Heath open their doors to visitors to learn about energy saving at home

Free admission Free tours and explanations Free energy advice

The House with No Fuel Bills

Start 1.30 – finish 4pm

You are invited to visit a ‘house for the future’. It stores heat and rainwater, harvests solar light and heat, makes its own electricity and exports more power than it uses. It is unique for a family house built in
1840 in an ordinary street. Learn how the family have managed through the coldest winter for 30 years without gas, oil, coal or electric heating.
http://zerocarbonhousebirmingham.org.uk/

Address; 103 Tindal St, Balsall Heath, Birmingham B12 92U :

AND

The ‘40% house’*, also in Balsall Heath, which shows that ordinary energy saving measures, if used in combination can reduce the fuel requirement of any house by 60%, leaving it a 40% house.

Opening time – 10 am to 1 pm on Sunday 28th March, 2009

Address; 32 Alder Road, Balsall Heath, Birmingham B12 8BS

Please indicate if you are coming at 10.00 or 11.00 or 12.00 by email john@bham12.orangehome.co.uk

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: